About Me

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Purpose in LIFE

♥♥♥ :D:D

                    My purpose in Life…..

How can I manage to live life to the fullest if me myself and I don’t know what I can guarantee from the road I tread. Living with a purpose is somewhat sacks of rice in my back. Heavy! And honestly I cannot pledge to my words right now with reference to my purpose on life. Haha … this purpose in life thingy would shield me from dangers or my worries in my existence. I do have tons of worries right now! You cannot imagine how long it takes for me to overcome those worries.
I simply live life with GOD, success, prosperity and love. I want to know or understand this life. I want to rule my life. I don’t want pressure! I want to live my days the way I wanted it yet in I a “major major” good way of course. Honestly speaking, I need more “serendipity walk”, hilarious to others but I’m so damn serious about it. I don’t want to walk away to my purpose in my existence but I want a word that this life is of use. Believe it or not I just want to LIVE RIGHT, LOVE MUCH and LAUGH LOUD.Right now, I just want to have my diploma, find a job, lend a hand to my family, continue to obey the teachings of God, a friend, a concern citizen of the world, a “technopreneur” maybe and to be who I am while finding my worth, my purpose in my existence.
 
 
 
 
JUST ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment