About Me

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Commencement address of Steve Jobs

pig pig 


lol! lol! lol!


Thinking of what Steve Jobs accomplishment right now, who would have thought that this big guy experienced failures in his life? In the beginning, I am not a fan, I do not admire the way he deals with his career path and the personality he has as an employer, a father and a friend. He is somewhat a man without a heart. But everything changes after I read his commencement address on a college graduation. His words touches my heart, I was enlighten with his words. During my readings with his three stories connecting the dots, love and loss and death, it is something you can relate to yourself also.


Connecting the dots…

As a student, a daughter, a citizen, a friend and a Christian I have duties and responsibilities. And it is somewhat a burden to me because truth to be told I don’t have any idea what would I become for the next 10 years. I don’t want my future at stake because I did not to this and that. I want it to be worth HAVING and worth LIVING. And to start with it, I want to connect the dots, the dots that connect to the light side of my existence. Keep on bursting the positivism of life. Nothing will strikes you if you somehow will unite in you future. As you hold your future, don’t let it throw away. If you stumble then stand up, if you commit mistake then learn, if you’re mistreated then fight. Don’t let discouragements, trials, problems and hindrances beat you.


Love and Loss…

For me, the most powerful tool to live life with happiness and satisfaction is to LOVE LOVE LOVE and if you LOSS then be in love again. That’s why I’m in love to the idea of love. Haha.. In reference to Steve job commencement address, he says that “the only way to do great work is to love what you do”. And right now, I’m loving what I do and taking chances to what I can do more.

“The heaviness of being a successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything”

As an It student or a beginner of this craft, I aim high and thinking I’m not good on programming or decoding. Still, I have the courage to stand and I’m trying my best to strive and strive again as if there’s no turning back. I mean, I chose this craft because I wanted it; I adore it so I should make the best out of it.




Death


Am I afraid to die? Yes, I am! Even the priest, nuns and missionaries are afraid to die. And who I am not to be afraid with it… I am truly, deeply afraid with it. That’s reality!

“if today were the last day of my life , would I want to do what I am about to do today?”

Whoah. . Sincerely speaking I think I need to have a lot of changes. Thinking I’m dying soon I must throw away those grudges I keep on my heart, let go, pitch
Away the bad habits and most importantly I should give more love to my loved ones. Well, I seldom say “I LOVE YOU” to my parents. I do but not showing it at all. And to think I die soon, I must make the best effort to show and say those words.

If you want a life with satisfaction live with it as if your last day. Do not waste every single moment to show your appreciation, gratitude and affection. Show it now! Take a step! Do not be afraid! You’ll never know what may happen at least you’ll die with a smile and LOVE.


lol! lol! http://cutieelahnn.blogspot.com/ Exclamation Exclamation Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment