About Me

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

♥♥♥personality test♥♥♥

My personality captures my heart; it is within me matters most. You cannot avail your becoming without a heart that whispers good traits. Right?




“ I am who I am “ is every teenage girl shout out. And I am one of those teenage drama queens. “ This is real and This is ME, Your approval is not needed! ” .. Kidding.. Moreover, the bottom line of this personality traits “ chever “ is to be aware what path takes this personality of mine. What I become after college? Things to do after college, Jobs suitable for my degree, journey after college and life after college. What would prevail after these traits of mine? Would I succeed? ..


Questions that meant answerable by a YES or a NO! But, Oh my ! I cannot answer that this time. That is somewhat hilarious to my part. I mean, thinking on the other side of life, preparing oneself for the future ahead of me. That ridiculous! I’m enjoying my life right now…Hassle-free!, Stress-Free! That’s LIFE! Save for the best. Nakz … Giggles .. Seriously, I may be a light hearted person but I make things possible to the best I can. I may not be as conservative as Maria Clara, as beautiful as Taylor Swift, as nice as Witherspoon, as talented as Charice , as intelligent as Bill Gates, but, somehow I watch my character so it won’t become my destiny. That’s a nice thought for me as a student who struggle to stand despite the difficulties of life such as schools, family, friends, and environment. NAME IT! You surely agree with me this time. I knew that I had derived face to face with some one whose mere personality was so fascinating that, if I tolerable it to do so, it would captivate my whole nature, my whole soul, my very art itself.






Last week on our TECHNOPRENEURSHIP subject, Sir Gamboa asked us to answer the 32 questions which are based on our personality trait, that if we will meet the terms of those questions, we will know what and where our personality would take us to the business field. Ha ha. Not like that. He said that we will know if we will be a good entrepreneur or not. And as for me, sad to say I’m not quite good entrepreneur. Imagine I scored 36 which is neutral, it was ok but not totally fine. It was devastating to my part because I expect that I can be an entrepreneur someday and you know what.. most of my classmate got a high score which is clearly stated that they can be a good entrepreneur and I’m not. It’s really disturbing, because my thoughts whisper and murmuring that I cannot be a business tycoon. Silly me! But I know my personality has power, ha ha , I mean life has many doors to open if you will keep your character open to new possibilities, keeping the faith and believing to yourself, Your dreams would possibly come up to reality and your personality will fragrance as soon as you have a positive self image on success in life. That is a relief! Right? But, Come to think of realities, our present stability right now, have you considered yourself one of the succeeding citizens in our nation? That’s somewhat bewildering for as student who besieged from such circumstances at this present. It is difficult to look forward knowing you are still not ready to face reality. And I am currently harassed by my own self. Yep, maybe a puzzling part for me but true. I am not still aware of what would my future awaits me. However, I am positive I can make my goals in to reality. Soon …if……






I face my problems. We all know we have problems and seldom have we easily given up when we encountered those. Thinking of those problems I have right now, the hardships , heartaches (maybe), and family problems, I think I can solve it with the help of our FATHER (GOD), my family, friends and of course myself. We should keep the faith to our self; we should learn how to manage encountering problem. FACE IT then SOLVES it! I can do it! Whoah . As if I am that strong but surely I’m not .. Honestly speaking, I easily cry when I encounter heavy problems and after that I told myself “ I can make this! I am strong” but deep inside I am not. Yet, I keep on looking forward, to gaze on a brighter side of life and to pray. Prayer indeed is my armor. God may not speak up but HE listens. And I believe He will always there to guide me in every step I make. Just put all things in the name of the LORD. After that, you will see a lighter side of you, a blooming one and it seems that you are free from troubles because YOU have GOD in YOU!


I watch my character, for it becomes my destiny. As what I have said “ my personality captures my heart; it is within me matters most ”. That is important I think for aiming to be a technopreneur , you should at least have a good personality that will in able for you to establish a good feedbacks from others. You cannot buy trust and respect from other people. You should have it! And then EARN IT! Do not impose a bad persona to other if you don’t want trouble against you as what saying says “ Do not do unto others what you don’t want others do unto you ”. That’s true! An individual's self-concept is the core of his or her personality. It affects every aspect of human behavior: the ability to learn, the capacity to grow and change. Your character is your image so make the best effort to make it good. You should watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words , for they become actions. Watch your actions , for they become habits. Watch your habits , for they become character. We should shape a good persona for the future anticipated for us.


An entrepreneur never gives up. On our personality test, I encountered questions which are base on financial related things in which in every business ; we should acquire those certain things. We need money! Everybody needs it! Ha ha. But , speaking behalf on the public we are not capable with such necessities. We are not prone on know-how things that lessen abilities and skills in terms of expertise. People used to give up due to financial difficulties, they complain because they don’t have this and that. Well, as for my observations, Pilipino citizens are ambitious, dreamer, YES! They are! But, surely they don’t add courage, determination and hard work. They don’t know how to manage temper, they should always be right; never ever have the courage to stand on their own. We are dependently dependent to others. Ha ha. I know you know this! You belong with this. RIGHT ?! But try to look on the positive sides on these negative issues. If we are ambitious then prove it. I mean, there’s nothing wrong desiring to make it on the top but remember the factors to obtain success in life. Learn by heart , take a step to make it come true. STAND ! MOVE ! DREAM ! BELIEVE ! SURVIVE! You will see that you can do better. Just don’t give up. Put courage, determination and hard work plus your heart. It is important that you should have a good personality! That’s a bonus factor to attain your goals in life. NEVER GIVE UP on LIFE PAL . This is just the beginning …. To your journey ..


With the assessment that we had taken, I become conscious that to be a superior technopreneur you do not just have to consider business alone or money. You don’t need to center on making money and to be rich. There is another life than producing those necessities. You have your heart, a good one and responsible one , that whatever whenever things go wrong, there is still YOU, you can rely on. You have a good heart. And as for my assessment during the personal test, I think I have the heart of a business person. Well, I chose a good soul than money as what I have observed from my answers on the personality test. That was clearly stated that friends first before anything else or let me clarify a good personality first than other thing. Haha…


I believe I can. If I acquire or possesses things for my future, it takes courage and determination. It takes the over-all me. Nothing else but me! It is I who hold my future. So, eventually I should have self confidence, and I think I have that.”I believe I can” I have my faith to myself that I can make things possible for my future awaited me. I am confident enough I I can reach my goals in life because I have GOD within me, my family who serve as my inspiration to continue my journey and of course my friend who are my companion in every rocky road I step. Nakz. I am really a drama queen. But, seriously the main idea of believing one self is to have faith to your self alone. That’s my point! Does it sound pointless? I believe I can,” No stress! Just Chill! ” quoted from our professor Sir japh.


Time is precious. Time for me is the most valuable thingy on this earth. Time plays and important role in our life. We all are just dependent on time. Without time we are nothing.


Time applies in our every walk of life. From sunset till night, the high tide and low tide due to moon, our seasons everything is totally dependent on time. Let's take the example of student. If student is not working hard throughout his whole semester, he is just wasting time. What will happen the end of semester .He will not able to clear the semester .the reason is that he wastes his all time. Time never wait for any one. We have to move with the time. Everybody has 24 hours in whole day. It's our duty to manage the whole time. If we are not managing our time table or working in a proper schedule, we will face the problem in the end. So time management is very important. Time is important form student till the managing director of some company. If student is not coming on time, it means he's not realizing the value of time, if a farmer is not cutting the crop on time then he's also not realizing that he is wasting his own time. Luck always knocks the door of that person who realizes the value of time. Try to be punctual in everything. You must be fruitful most of the time. You should make sure that you will not waste any time. If there’s an opportunity then better grab it immediately. Also, as the saying goes “The early bird gets the early worm”. To be a good tycoon you should be hardworking always and be first in making good qualities to be able to get the clients or shoppers first. You have to give period for your work and be certain to make a good result. You should know how to accomplish things completely time. An entrepreneur must be on the upper of every modernization. We can't imagine the life that we are leading without the invention of the concept of time and the statement itself says a lot about the importance of time.Time brings regulation in our life and unless we regulate ourselves we are not able to do anything, however talented we are. We can take the case of a writer; no matter how talented he is but unless he sits for long hours to create, he is unable to create anything. The statement can be proved by the plight of many writers who are initially considered to be very talented but owing to their absolutely bohemian lifestyle the turn out to be a non-creators and their life is wasted without any notice by people of the world.


With regard to what I have learned from this journal, I am quite sure that I can reach my goalmouths in life. I should desire to improve a process , product, willing to take risk(face the pressure.NO stress Just CHILL!..haha.. Being motivated and obsessive about a difficult goal is usually what it takes to achieve that goal. Just make sure you obsess about the right things. When running a business, you'll be doing a little bit of everything. And you have to be good at everything you do. However you don't have to be a master of everything (in fact, I think that's impossible).that’s the right thing to do! I think! Above all, we should put God first in everything we do.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment